Reports on Hong Kong and China
Latest Reports on Hong Kong and China
Sino Benelux Business Survey 2020, an initiative of the Benelux Chamber of Commerce in China and Moore. Click here for the report.
The text of the Law of the People's Republic of China on Safeguarding National Security in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Click here for the full text.
Loyens & Loeff: 2020 edition of the report Holding Regimes in a New Era, Comparison of Tax and Non-Tax Aspects of Selected Countries (including the Netherlands and Hong Kong). Click here to read the full text.
More interesting Free Reports/Websites on Hong Kong and China
Various organisations and companies offer valuable information on China and Hong Kong related topics free of charge. Below a selection of some of the best sources of information.
1. The Belt and Road Initiative.
Below you can click on sites and reports about China’s Belt and Road Initiative.
• Full Text: China’s Vision for Maritime Cooperation under the Belt and Road Initiative
• Chinese Overseas Lending Dominated by One Belt, One Road Strategy
• Three Years of China’s New Silk Roads, report by IFRI
• Rabobank Report on Relation Between Faster Freight Connections and Fresher Food in China
• Rabobank Report on Role China as World’s New Growth Catalyst
• HKTDC Belt and Road Website
• Hong Kong Firms Make Deals under Silk Road Plan
• Rail connection China – UK
2. The Greater Bay Area
The Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area (Greater Bay Area) comprises the two Special Administrative Regions of Hong Kong and Macao, and the nine municipalities of Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Zhuhai, Foshan, Huizhou, Dongguan, Zhongshan, Jiangmen and Zhaoqing in Guangdong Province. The total area is 56 000 km2and the total population was around 70 million as at end 2017.
• Website built by Hong Kong Goverment on Greater Bay Area
• KPMG Report on the Greater Bay Area
• Presentation on Greater Bay Area by Brett Free, ISD HK
• Greater Bay Area report HSBC
3. Research reports of the FBIC in Hong Kong
The research department of the Fung Business Intelligence Centre in Hong Kong also publishes a range of comprehensive reports on topics such as distribution, retail, business models, e-commerce, etc.
Click here for the home page of the research reports of the FBIC.
4. Reports from the research department of the HKTDC
The research department of the Hong Kong Trade Development Council publishes a host of excellent research reports on topics ranging from economic developments in Hong Kong and China to overseas markets.
The reports are available free of charge and are updated regularly.
Click here for the home page of the research reports of the HKTDC